The New Zealand WordPress Company
that knows how to deliver great value and excellent results
The Three Key Things To Consider About Websites
- responsive : it needs to rearrange itself to suit whatever device is looking at it
- transferable : you should own it and be able to move it to any webhost
- easily updated : you or your webhost should be able to make content changes quickly & simply
- not much : it’s very quick to build a small business website and should be in the $100’s, not $1000’s
- hosting : is not expensive to provide so shouldn’t be a big monthly cost
- online ads : should be measured to ensure your Google or Facebook Ads are working
- generate leads : it is your main online advertising channel
- record its visitor statistics : via Google Analytics
- integrate : with social media
- do special things : WordPress has over 50,000 plugins (like e-commerce for example)
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHED
One Page Website – just $240 first year and $120 per year ongoing all up. Super Google friendly and fully featured (mobile-friendly, popups, expending sections, contact forms, videos, image gallery and more).
Please feel free to call us on 06 927 5460 between 9am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, or just fill out and send this form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.